* 1 long English cucumber, cut in two and ends removed.
* 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
* 1/2 cup smoked salmon, cut into strips
1. Using a vegetable peeler, peel the cucumber into 6-inch (approximately) strips.
2. Blot the cucumber strips gently with a paper towel to absorb excess moisture.
3. Gently spread about 1-2 teaspoons of cream cheese along the length of the cucumber.
4. Press a strip of smoked salmon on top of the cream cheese, then roll the cucumber up as tightly as possible.
5. Secure with a toothpick, if they don’t say rolled up on their own