So I just received my new mattress from LEESA and I have to say I’m obsessed! I decided to make these green goddess bowls so I could eat them in bed instead of going for brunch. Sundays are for staying in bed anyways right??
LEESA is giving my followers 100$ off any mattress with code taniamotuzas.
Green Goddess Bowls
- veggies for roasting; brussel sprouts, sweet potato, broccoli and zucchini
- extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt & pepper
- chia seeds
- your favorite vegan creamy dressing (*optional)
- preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- drizzle the brussels sprouts zucchini, and sweet potato with olive oil, sea salt and pepper.
- roast for 25-30 minutes until tender (zucchini may cook faster, so check on it and remove and set aside when done)
- cook quinoa according to package directions in water or vegetable broth
- add parsley and lime juice to quinoa and mix
- arrange everything into a bowl or mix together!
- sprinkle with chia seeds
Disclosure: Leesa® provided a free product for me to review. However, all opinions stated here are my own.